2nd Annual Steny’s Cup
The Steny’s Cup is back for a day full of adult-hockey fun! This adult 3-on-3 tournament will be taking place on Saturday, November 2nd on the Admirals ice just before they take on the Chicago Wolves.
Full team registration is $250 which includes 10 tickets to the Admirals 6pm game and a $50 donation to WASA (Wisconsin Adaptive Sports Association). Additional tickets can be purchased (for friends and family to watch) for $20, with $5 from each additional ticket going directly to WASA.
Here’s the need-to-know for the tournament:
Each team is allowed 6 skaters plus a goalie
Puck drop is 10am
Each game is 18 minutes long
Each team will play at least 2 games
Full size net
Goalies can play for A and B teams
NO CHEW ALLOWED ON THE BENCHES
Teams must be registered by Monday, October 21st.
For any other questions please contact Jaymee Ebbers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The locker rooms will be shared and are small. Do not bring any personal items into the locker rooms as the Admirals will not be responsible for lost or stolen items. Please keep the locker rooms clean and pick up after yourselves. There are showers in the locker rooms, please change/shower quickly after your game as we need to switch teams out of the rooms asap.
How to register:
- Click buy tickets link
- Decide if you’re an A league team or B league.
- Click the corresponding + and a quantity of 10 will pop up. That 10 is the number of tickets included with your registration fee.
- After you purchase the 10 tickets (by clicking the appropriate +) your team is signed up.
- Wait for a follow up email from Jaymee Ebbers (will come in weeks to follow).
- You can purchase additional tickets at the time of registration. All you need to do is add the appropriate amount of tickets needed additionally in the 3rd section of the checkout menu.
- You will also receive a link to send to friends and family to come and watch the game. Tickets for the Admirals game that night will be fans admission into the 3-on-3 tournament as well.