21+ to enter or participate
The phenomenon that is craft beers shows no sign of slowing. With Illinois alone home to more than 300 of the nation's 4,000-plus microbreweries, things have never been more 'hops' in!
Windy City brew lovers will again be in taste heaven when Chicago Craft Beer Fest returns for its 6th glorious year to the Lincoln Park/DePaul neighborhood.
Highlights include daily afternoon tastings where visitors who purchase a pass can sample from a pool of more than 70 specialty beers lovingly crafted by 35-plus local and national breweries. Tasting ticket holders are also encouraged to savor the day after the tastings to enjoy the great music acts and more as Craft Beer Fest is again being held at the same footprint location as the iconic Sheffield Music Festival & Garden Walk that celebrates its 49th year in 2017.
Daily Tasting Fees:
- Advance: $35 for 15 tickets (each ticket will get you (1) 3-oz sample of a beer of your choice)
- Day Of (if available): $40 for 15 tickets
What You Get:
- Access to the tasting area from 11:30am to 4:30pm
- Souvenir Tasting Glass
- Access to private tasting area
- Live music and seating area between tastings
- NEW location!