Alternate Universe presents ComiCONN Night sponsored by Altered Reality Entertainment and Traynor Collision Center
Come and meet your favorite comic book characters on Saturday, March 10th at the Webster Bank Arena for ComiCONN Night as the Bridgeport Sound Tigers hockey team take on the Lehigh Valley Phantoms at 7:30pm. A portion of the proceeds from the night will benefit Make-A-Wish Connecticut.
We have 2 great packages available:
$25 package includes end zone seating ticket ($31.50 Value) to the game & a ComiCONN grab bag item*.
$35 package includes center ice seating ticket ($41 Value) to the game, a voucher valid for one (1) hot dog, chips & soda combo, a movie voucher for Bow Tie Cinemas & a ComiCONN grab bag item*.
*Grab bag items include & subject to availability: Superman Pop, Batman Pop, Darth Vader Bobblehead Pop, R2-D2 Bobblehead Pop and DC Comics Drawstring Bag
Don't forget to dress up as your favorite comic book character!
*See below for Costume Weapons Policy*
You will receive an email from Fevo following your purchase instructing you on how to access your tickets on your Sound Tigers account to either print at home or pull up on your mobile device. On the night of the game you can stop at the distribution table on the main concourse by section 102 & near the Harbor Club to pick-up your extra package items (Bow Tie Cinemas Movie Pass, ComiCONN Grab Back Item & food voucher if applicable).
OFFER NOT AVAILABLE AT BOX OFFICE - This promotional offer is only available for purchase via this online page in advance of the game.
For questions please contact Jim Bataille at the Sound Tigers:
Costume Weapons Policy
No functional weapons are allowed at ComiCONN Night
Simulated or costume weapons are allowed as a part of your costume, subject to prior approval by security and compliance with the following:
- All costume weapons must be inspected at the Weapons Check Table at the front doors
- All costume weapons must conform to state and federal law.
- Projectile costume weapons must be rendered inoperable.
- Costume swords must be tied to your costume in such a way that they can't be drawn.
- After each person's costume weapon has been checked, you will be given a wristband to wear to designate that your weapons have been checked.
- Security will escort you to the security station for inspection if your costume weapon has not been checked.
If you do not want to have your costume weapons inspected, or if you are not willing to comply with these policies, please do not bring your costume weapons to ComiCONN Night.