DEORRO: Put it In Park - Bay Area Drive-In! with HENRY FONG!
*This is not Pre-Recorded, DJs will be performing In-Person @ Drive-In Event!
The One & Only Northern California Show, don’t miss this exclusive event!
NEW! GROUP REWARDS!
Just buy your ticket, name your group, invite your friends, and unlock rewards! The bigger your group, the better it gets!
Pay Separately, Go Together.
Here’s how it works: After you purchase your ticket, just share the unique link provided to your friends via Facebook, Group Text, or Email, and watch your group grow to earn a reserved spot for your car!
- * Grow your group to 10 - Get a group name SHOUT OUT on our social channels during the event.
- * Grow your group to 20 - Get a RESERVED spot in the FRONT and CENTER of your Group Leader's purchased Vehicle Pass zone. If there are multiple Vehicle Passes within your group (in the same ZONE), your spaces will be reserved together (but please arrive together). Please note: if you purchase a vehicle pass in a different zone to the group leader, your spaces will not be reserved together. REWARD EXPIRED (LAST CHANCE TO EARN REWARD WAS NOON DAY OF SHOW) Congrats to LittyyyyTittieesss, Los Desmadrosos, Jackulous, We'll do our best to accommodate your group at the event.
- *If you are sick, have a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. We encourage attending the event with others only within your quarantine circle.
- *All drive-in staff will be wearing PPE and masks are mandatory for all guests at the Bayshore Drive-In.
- *ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING. This site is built on landfill (like Shoreline) and there is Methane present. VAPE IS OK.
- *All vehicles may be subject to security search at any time.
- *Only vehicles are allowed entry.
- *18+ No one without an 18+ Government Issued ID will be allowed entry. There will be no refunds.
- *All attendees must have current, government issued ID with date of birth and photo (i.e. driver’s license, passport, military ID, etc)
- *Each event is Rain or Shine.
- *Your entire party must arrive in one vehicle.
- *Arrival by Lyft/Uber is not permitted and there will be no overflow parking available.
- *No trash should be left behind. Leave your space as you found it.
- *Please pay attention to all exit announcements as well as the instruction from parking attendants at the end of the show. This will allow everyone to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- *You may not bring alcohol. You may bring soft drinks and food.
- *We will also have an onsite cafe with tacos, bacon-wrapped dogs, beer and hard kombucha courtesy of Sierra Nevada.
- *Masks are required when leaving your vehicle to use the restroom. We ask that restrooms be used for emergencies only during the show, maintaining social distancing.
Powered by hazy little thing IPA