Join the Ottawa 67's on our last family Sunday Funday of the regular season as they are set to host an Autism Awareness Afternoon on March 17th at 2pm.
$10 from each ticket purchased will go back to the respective Autism Charity participant of your choosing!
A special feature of the game will include kits for fans to sign-out that contain earmuffs, sunglasses, sensory toys, as well as a quiet room to help those who need it to decompress throughout the game. These services can be accessed at the guest relations booth outside of Section 18.
- The ABC's of Autism: https://www.facebook.com/theabcsofautism
- Home Runs For Autism: https://www.facebook.com/HomeRunsForAutism
- Thinking in Pictures Educational Services (TIPES): www.tipes.ca
- Children at Risk, Ottawa: http://www.childrenatrisk.ca
- *See your organization here*
Contact Logan Kitchener at 613-232-6767 x8409 or at email@example.com for ticket inquires or questions.