This form serves as an application to receive tickets for the Wednesday, March 3rd men's basketball game vs. Connecticut (6:30 p.m.) Should the number of tickets requested exceed the number of available seats, a lottery will be administered. Please note that submission of this application does not constitute a confirmation of tickets. Students will be notified on Monday, March 1st whether or not they received tickets.
Students who submit a request for tickets must understand that:
- - Only students who live in the same household may sit together
- - Seats are available for groups up to two
- - Tickets are free for students
- - Tickets will not be able to be resold and are non-transferrable
- - Tickets are mobile-only and will be sent to each customer's Account Manager
- - BUS TRANSPORTATION WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. Students must find their own transportation to the game
Students can submit an application until end of business on Thursday, Feb. 25. Fans whose applications are accepted will be contacted via email by Monday, March 1st.
Please also refer to Prudential Center's re-opening policies at PruCenter.com/safety.
If you are a non-student looking to submit an application, please visit here.