Sometimes, the most enjoyable part of the game is before it even starts. We loved to see the Chicago Bulls create a fun ticket bundle and memorable day for their fans earlier this year with their Bar Crawl. It definitely takes a village, and we’re happy to highlight the full team that developed and executed such a great experience for their fans.
Who worked on this campaign?
- Kim Hoefert - Ticket Executive
- Robby Joseph - Senior Manager of Group Ticket Sales
- Katie Cavanaugh - Senior Manager of Partnership Marketing
- Zaida DeGuzman - Senior Account Executive of Partnership Marketing
- Todd Abbott - Manager of Entertainment
- Sarah Smith - Senior Manager of Marketing
- Shana Raven - Marketing Coordinator
When did this offer launch?
- December 2019
Where did you get this idea from?
- The Chicago White Sox had worked with Freddie Kole at Stadium Crawls in years past. We spoke with their ticket manager about how the event was run and the successes.
Why did you think it was so successful?
- We feel this event was so successful due to the collaboration across our organization, and so many departments, as well as United Center staff, willing to be very flexible and accommodating. Having our sponsorship department getting Budweiser to help promote the outing with marketing dollars was a huge benefit.
- Another reason for the success were all the add-ons that came with the ticket purchase (t-shirt, raffle, games, social media activations and discounted beverages).
How did FEVO help?
- FEVO was critical to increasing ticket sales. The “groups” aspect allowed the potential reach of ticket buyers to grow exponentially, and we loved the ease of incorporating exploding deadline ticket increases.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.