Don’t miss your chance to join thousands of festival-goers for the party of the year. A community social filled with Canada’s top musical artists, local food trucks, local beer, wine & cider.
Invite friends (with your unique link after checkout) to grow your group and earn rewards!
- -Grow your group to 10 - 4 complimentary drink tickets that may be redeemed for alcoholic (*must be 19+) and/or non-alcoholic beverages (awarded to leader of first 5 groups to reach 10 only)
EARNED BY GROUPS: BRIAN, LISA, KAYLA, DENIM DAMES & KASSIDY
- -Grow your group to 15 - One (1) free hotel room (awarded to the first group to reach 15 only). Provided to Group Leader.
EARNED BY GROUP: DENIM DAMES
- -Grow your group to 25 (AND be the largest group by September 15th) - 4 complimentary VIP tickets + 1 Hotel Room + Merchandise. Must also be the LARGEST GROUP by Sept 15 to win. Rewards provided to Group Leader.
EARNED BY: KASSIDY!
Here are a few details to keep in mind:
- - Tickets will be emailed to you in PDF format via email. The tickets can be printed or kept on your smartphone. At the event they get checked-in/scanned using one of a few different methods and devices by the event staff.
- - Gates open at 12pm & close at 11pm
- - No outside food or beverage allowed (we are very proud of supporting our amazing food and drink line-up)
- - Seating is first come first serve - arrive early to snag a good spot, eat an early snack and celebrate our local Kelowna artists performing
- - We will have ushers to help condense seating. Please be courteous to those around you. Lawn chairs and small blankets allowed. No large blankets that take up more room than required
- - 19+ event
- - Wheelchair accessible area will be available, as well as HC washrooms. Please let our team know if you require assistance, we are happy to accommodate ALL
- - There will be a designated smoking area... please find a tin can to put your butts out. Kings Stadium is a beautiful park :)
- - No pets allowed. Exceptions include guide, service and/or signal dogs to persons with disabilities
- - Festival runs rain or shine – tickets are non-refundable for weather. Tickets are for Denim on the Diamond, not for a specific artist.
- -Nominated for two 2020 JUNO Awards including Breakthrough Group of the Year and Country Album
of the Year
- -#3 most played Group or Duo on country radio in Canada in 2020
- -Over 46 Million video & audio streams, 6 Millino TikTok views and 385,000 social followers
The Hunter Brothers (real life brothers JJ, Dusty, Luke, Brock & Ty) have risen to become one of Canada’s hottest Country music acts backed by certified gold records, charting #1’s, Juno nominations and an energetic live performance fans are vying to experience !
- -First woman to win a Juno for Rock Album of the year (2021) in over 25 years !
- -First woman to ever simultaneously hit #1 on all three Rock charts in Canada for her single,
- -“The Rush”
JJ Wilde has made waves globally over the last year. With her debut single “The Rush”, Wilde made history as the first female artist to simultaneously hit #1 on all three Rock charts in Canada (ultimately holding the coveted triple-#1 for an incredible 8 weeks in a row). JJ Wilde is the first woman in 25 years to win a Juno for Rock Album of the Year in 2021 (previous female winner was Alannis Morrisette in 1996). JJ live’s performance continues to cement her place as one of the most important, emergent voices in rock.
- -Emerged from Kelowna, BC in the late 2000’s
- -2014 Juno nomination for Breakthrough Group of the Year
Indie Rock band Yukon Blonde (originally from Kelowna, BC) finds experiment with '80s inspired pop elements fused to create mood-making, danceable, multi-dimensional soundscapes with a little psychedelic mix to the beat. They are well respected in the Kelowna music scene, and excited to be playing in front of their hometown crowd on the diamond Oct 2nd, 2021 !
- -Featured annually at Shambala Music Festival
- -Their breakout organic hit “Home” has surpassed 1 Million streams
- -Frequently licensed for television and movies
A duo combining their love of folk, blues, and electronic music, they create a raw and seductive sound infusing grassroots blues, wistful soul, and gritty, boot-stomping bass. Their spirited live performances feature an assemblage of guitar, keys, banjo, and vocals atop stunning original productions, which has been performed at some of the biggest festivals in the world.
The Royal Foundry
- -Have had 5 singles reach the Top 30 on charts across Canada
- -Previously opened for Twenty One Pilots & July Talk
- -Recent album “Wakeup Wakeup” garnered two Top 20 singles across Canada
The Royal Foundry is an Indie-Alt-Rock band anchored by husband and wife Jared Salte & Beth Schumacher from Edmonton, AB. Their genre bending sound has earned them attention across North American and has helped amass chart topping singles to their resume.
- -Named the winner of CBC’s 2020 Searchlight talent competition
- -Celebrated as one of North America’s Top Gender Bending Artists (MTV)
- -Named by Billboard as an “Artist
- -You Need To Know”
This fierce up-and-coming powerhouse continuously uses her music to empower. An outspoken advocate for her Indigenous and LGBTQ2+ communities, Shawnee is a proud Two Spirit Mohawk who has shared the stage with some of the world’s biggest names — Lady Gaga, Madonna and Alicia Keys to name a few. Her deeply personal and always poignant lyrics are rooted in healing, allowing both herself and her listeners to find purpose and reason in the stories she tells.
If you’re a Kelowna local - you know the name. Despite working a day job, and being a proud father of 3, DJ Invizible has established himself as a mainstay in the Okanagan music scene, best known for dance inspiring mix of old school & modern hip-hop. Kevin recently had the honour of competing in the Red Bull 3Style national turntable competition.
Teigen Gayse is Canadian Country Singer based out of Kelowna, British Columbia. Her music is a fusion of Country pop and indie music.