This form serves as an application to purchase tickets for the Wednesday, March 3 men's basketball game vs. Connecticut (6:30 p.m.). All fans will be charged for each ticket requested. Fans that do not receive tickets will be notified and have their credit card refunded. Please note that submission of this application does not constitute a confirmation of tickets. TICKETS ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
Fans who submit a request to purchase tickets must understand that:
- - Only fans who live in the same household may sit together
- - Seats are available for groups up to four and a household of four fans is not guaranteed to sit together
- - Depending on seat availability, a household of four fans may be broken up into two groups of two seats
- - Tickets are priced at $40 per seat
- - Ages 2 and up are required to have a ticket
- - Tickets will not be able to be resold and are non-transferrable
- - Tickets are mobile-only and will be sent to each customer's Account Manager
- - Priority access will be given to Seton Hall men's basketball season ticket holders and Pirate Blue donors
- - Seats will be awarded and assigned based on Pirate Blue giving during the current fiscal year
Fans can submit an application until the end of business on Thursday, Feb. 25. Fans whose applications are accepted will be contacted via email by Monday, March 1st. Those who are not selected will have their money refunded.
Please also refer to Prudential Center's re-opening policies at PruCenter.com/safety.
If you are a student looking to submit an application, please visit here.